Valley TechPros COVID-19 Response
At Valley TechPros we care about the safety of both our customers and our staff. Because of this we have implemented many policies and procedures to help protect everyone.
During the Covid-19 Pandemic out break Valley TechPros will adhere to these Policies
- A large plexi shield has been installed providing a barrier between both staff and customers
- All furniture and high touch surfaces have been removed
- A blue line has been placed on the floor 6 feet from staff members
- All staff will wear proper face coverings when interacting with customers
- High touch surfaces are and customer interaction areas are sanitized after each customer
- Devices are sanitized both at check-in and check-out
- Lobby has been limited to 3 guest at a time
- We ask that children who are old enough please remain in the vehicles
- Hand Sanitizer has been provided for both staff and customers
- Basic 15 Min Remote Repair Diagnostics have been made free to customers who wish to have a repair attempted from the comfort of their homes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CUSTOMERS
- Customers must remove all cases and accessories prior to any repair
- All customers must stand behind the provided line while waiting to be checked in
- Proper CDC approved face coverings must be worn at all times in the lobby
- On-Site repairs for business will be provided on a limited basis. All employees of a business who will come in contact with a Valley TechPros employee MUST wear face coverings
If you are sick or have been sick in the past 14 days, we are unfortunately unable to accept your in-person repair at this time.
If at any time you as a customer do not feel safe entering our location we would be happy to provide you service at your vehicle
We are unable to provide any Face to Face consults at this time. If you have any questions you can call us at 701-335-6862
No Contact Drop Off & Repairs
We are offering No Contact Drop Off, simply click the button below, Fill out the Form & Schedule a drop off time
Instructions for your NO-CONTACT Drop Off appointment:
- Fill out the Drop off form below
- Arrive at your scheduled time
- Remove any accessories or cases
- A table has been provided inside our entrance for you to leave your device on
- Use provided cleaning supplies to wipe down your device.
- A technician will assess your device and call you with a diagnosis and a quote for repair.
- We are unable to provide any Face to Face consults at this time. If you have any questions you can call us at 701-335-6862
Once your device has been repaired you will be sent a link to pay your invoice online. We are currently not accepting cash or checks. Once your invoice is paid in full you will be given a link to set a pickup appointment.
If you are unable to make your reserved time slot you may be required to set a new appointment. Please do not arrive early as a technician may not be available. Appointment times will be held for up to 15 min.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THE ONLINE SYSTEM PLEASE CALL 701-335-6862 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT